The Town Clerk is vested with many duties and responsibilities throughout the year. Some of the legal responsibilities are maintaining records for the township and highway departments, administering oaths, taking township board minutes and completing the proper filings with the county and state. Many other duties are performed by the Town Clerk, such as: creating agendas and board meeting packets, conducting the annual town meeting, arranging press releases and public notices, serving as Freedom of Information Act Officer and your Local Election Official. If you have questions, please fill out our Contact Form, email email@example.com or call the Town Clerk’s office at (630) 719-6613.
Board Meetings are on the third Thursday of each month at 7:30 p.m. and are held in the Meeting Room at the Township office, 4340 Prince Street, Downers Grove, IL 60515.
Functions & Services Provided
- Amended 2021 Board Meeting Schedule September 17, 2021Please find the Amended 2021 Board Meeting Schedule link to download below: Amended Res 2020-1112-2-Meeting-ScheduleDownload
- Meeting of the Township Board of Trustees – 09/16/21 September 14, 2021The Township Board Meeting will be held at the Township office, as follows: Date: Thursday, 09/16/21 Where: Meeting Room – 4340 Prince Street, Downers Grove, IL When: 7:30 pm View and download the meeting agenda.
- DGT Offices Closed – 9/6/21 August 31, 2021The Township offices will be closed in observance of Labor Day on 9/6/21.
- Meeting of the Township Board of Trustees – 08/19/21 August 17, 2021Currently, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommends masks be worn indoors. DuPage County has a higher than normal positivity rate at this time and recommends masks be worn during indoor meetings. Therefore, masks will be required for anyone attending the township board meeting Thursday night. DuPage County Health Department’s news release detailing mask the recommendation. The Township Board Meeting ...
- Meeting of the Township Board of Trustees – 07/15/21 July 13, 2021The Township Board Meeting will be held at the Township office, as follows: Date: Thursday, 07/15/21 Where: Meeting Room – 4340 Prince Street, Downers Grove, IL When: 7:30 pm View and download the meeting agenda.
About the Clerk
Please consider donating to FFDGTS a not-for-profit organization that supports programs and services offered by the Township that foster the independence and well being of older adults.
See other Charitable Organizations we support.