The Assessor’s Office is offering CURBSIDE ASSISTANCE. Please park in one of our designated parking spots, call our office at 630-719-6630, and we will come out to assist you. No need to get out of your car!
SENIOR FREEZE, DISABLED VETERAN & DISABLED PERSON EXEMPTIONS:
Public Act 101-0635 was recently signed into law and it allows the automatic renewal of 2019 senior freeze, disabled veteran, and disabled persons exemptions for the 2020 assessment year without a renewal form from the taxpayer.
DuPage County will be sending a letter to all the 2019 applicants of these exemptions explaining that a renewal is not required for 2020.
If you have a senior freeze already, there is NO need to fill out a form for this year. Those will automatically be rolled over to the 2020 tax year.
COVID-19 Update: With public health concerns and further guidance from federal and state authorities, Downers Grove Township offices and services are, effective immediately, closed to walk-ins. We remain open to service the public by email and phone.
Need assistance? Here are ways to contact us:
The 2020 Senior Exemptions Applications are available but only need to be filled out by new applicants. The deadline to submit a completed application is not until October 1, 2020. To help avoid any unnecessary trips, please call our office before coming in to discuss any real-estate exemption.
Functions & Services Provided
Questions and information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (630) 719-6630. Please provide a daytime contact number and either the parcel number or property address.
WE WANT YOUR THOUGHTS ON HOW WE CAN IMPROVE OUR WEBSITE!
In addition to some of the changes we have already made based on resident feedback, we are seeking your opinions on how we can further make our website more useful. Please take our quick 5 question survey to help be a part of the process.
- LEGAL NOTICE / PUBLIC NOTICE – TOWNSHIP CAUCUSESThe Downers Grove Township Republican and Democratic Organizations will hold caucuses on Tuesday December 1, 2020 to nominate and select party candidates for the following offices: Supervisor, Town Clerk, Assessor, Highway Commissioner and four Township Trustees. The Democratic caucus will be held at Downers Grove Township Democratic Organization Office, 908 Curtiss St, Downers Grove, IL 60515 ...
- 2020 Assessments, Publications & SurveyDear Residents, The 2020 assessments will be available on our website’s Parcel Search on Thursday, November 12th, 2020. The 2020 assessments include the Supervisor of Assessments equalization factor of 1.0422. This assessment is subject to future County and State equalization. After publication a property owner has 30 days to file an appeal with the DuPage County Board of Review. Upon reviewing your ...
- Meeting of the Township Board of Trustees – 11/12/20The Township Board Meeting will be held at the Township office, as follows: Date: Thursday, November 12th, 2020 Where: Meeting Room – 4340 Prince Street, Downers Grove, IL When: 7:30 pm View and download the meeting agenda.
- DGT Offices Closed – Veteran’s DayThe Township offices will be closed in observance of Veteran’s Day on November 11th, 2020.
- Meeting of the Township Board of Trustees – 10/15/20 with Zoom DetailsThe Township Board Meeting will be held at the Township office, as follows: Date: Thursday, October 15h, 2020 Where: Meeting Room – 4340 Prince Street, Downers Grove, IL When: 7:30 pm View and download the meeting agenda. Zoom Information:Board of Trustees Meeting Thursday, October 15?7:30 – 8:30pm Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84720896594?pwd=NTdxRElzT3Nqb0drOFZkR0drL2QwQT09 Meeting ID: 847 2089 6594 Passcode: rN9uNQ Organizer: Mark Thoman PS- ...
About the Assessor