The Assessor’s Office is offering CURBSIDE ASSISTANCE. Please park in one of our designated parking spots, call our office at 630-719-6630, and we will come out to assist you. No need to get out of your car!
SENIOR FREEZE, DISABLED VETERAN & DISABLED PERSON EXEMPTIONS:
Public Act 101-0635 was recently signed into law and it allows the automatic renewal of 2019 senior freeze, disabled veteran, and disabled persons exemptions for the 2020 assessment year without a renewal form from the taxpayer.
DuPage County will be sending a letter to all the 2019 applicants of these exemptions explaining that a renewal is not required for 2020.
If you have a senior freeze already, there is NO need to fill out a form for this year. Those will automatically be rolled over to the 2020 tax year.
COVID-19 Update: With public health concerns and further guidance from federal and state authorities, Downers Grove Township offices and services are, effective immediately, closed to walk-ins. We remain open to service the public by email and phone.
Need assistance? Here are ways to contact us:
The 2020 Senior Exemptions Applications are available but only need to be filled out by new applicants. The deadline to submit a completed application is not until October 1, 2020. To help avoid any unnecessary trips, please call our office before coming in to discuss any real-estate exemption.
Functions & Services Provided
Questions and information, please email email@example.com or call (630) 719-6630. Please provide a daytime contact number and either the parcel number or property address.
WE WANT YOUR THOUGHTS ON HOW WE CAN IMPROVE OUR WEBSITE!
In addition to some of the changes we have already made based on resident feedback, we are seeking your opinions on how we can further make our website more useful. Please take our quick 5 question survey to help be a part of the process.
- Meeting of the Township Board of Trustees – Rescheduled from 02/18/21 to 2/25/21The Township Board Meeting has been rescheduled back one week and will be held at the Township office, as follows: Date: Thursday, 02/25/21 Where: Zoom Meeting unless otherwise noted. We do not anticipate being open at this time, but things could change. If allowed, the regular Meeting Room – 4340 Prince Street, Downers Grove, IL will be ...
- Meeting of the Township Board of Trustees – 01/21/21 With Zoom DetailsAt this time the Township Board Meeting will be held on-line via Zoom. Details as follows: Date: Thursday, 01/21/21 Where: On-line via Zoom Meeting Room where it originates: 4340 Prince Street, Downers Grove, IL When: On-line opens at 7:15pm. Meeting begins 7:30 pm. At this time the meeting is closed to the public and is accessible via Zoom. The Zoom particulars are ...
- 2020 Assessment AppealsThank you for your interest in working directly with our assessment office regarding your property assessment. We regret to inform you the deadline to file an appeal for your 2020 assessment with the DuPage County Board of review was December 14th and has now passed. At this time, our office must work to assist the residents that ...
- Meeting of the Township Board of Trustees – 12/17/20 with Zoom DetailsThe Township Board Meeting will be held electronically via Zoom, as follows: Topic: December Electronic Board of Trustee MeetingTime: Dec 17, 2020 07:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada) Join Zoom Meetinghttps://us02web.zoom.us/j/86020023668?pwd=VlZuRndDZnRab2ZJTGFHb0pKMm9Udz09 Meeting ID: 860 2002 3668Passcode: a8Ky3H Join by phone via Google meet Phone Number: (US)+1 601-688-3168
- LEGAL NOTICE / PUBLIC NOTICE – TOWNSHIP CAUCUSESThe Downers Grove Township Republican and Democratic Organizations will hold caucuses on Tuesday December 1, 2020 to nominate and select party candidates for the following offices: Supervisor, Town Clerk, Assessor, Highway Commissioner and four Township Trustees. The Democratic caucus will be held at Downers Grove Township Democratic Organization Office, 908 Curtiss St, Downers Grove, IL 60515 ...
About the Assessor