The Township Supervisor is Chief Executive Officer of the Township, Chairman of the Township Board of Trustees, and as Chief Operating Officer implements the Township policies and programs. The Supervisor directs General Assistance, and is the Township Pension Administrator. The Supervisor acts as Chief Financial Officer, prepares and presents budgets and levies to the board for their approval each year, and is the treasurer of all Township general funds and Township highway funds. The Supervisor also oversees the Human Services Department which provides programs and services for senior citizens and for youth aged 13 and under. The Supervisor works with villages, agencies and organizations within the township to promote services and programs that would be beneficial to the residents.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call (630) 719-6610.
- Township Center — RE-BID Contract Bidding Starts March 26, 2020, Ends 11:00am Thursday April 9, 2020 March 26, 2020 LEGAL NOTICE/ PUBLIC NOTICE The Downers Grove Township will receive sealed bids for “THE TOWNSHIP CENTER – RE-BID”; at The Downers Grove Township Administration Center located at 4340 Prince Street, Downers Grove. Work is to start on or around Monday, April 20, 2020. General Building Contractors are invited to bid. Bids are due by 11:00 am local time on Thursday, ...
- COVID-19 Community Referral & Resource Information March 25, 2020 Who should I call about COVID-19? COVID-19 Hotline: 1.800.889.3931; Email: DPH.SICK@illinois.gov http://www.dph.illinois.gov/sites/default/files/COVID19/COVID-19_WhoToCall.pdf DuPage COVID-19 Call Center If you are in DuPage County and have questions or concerns about COVID-19, contact the Health Department COVID-19 Call Center at (630) 221-7030. Hours: Monday through Saturday 8 AM– 8 PM, Sunday 10 AM – 6 PM DuPage County Sheriff’s Police Warning: ...
- GROOT Issues COVID-19 Guidance for Garbage Pick-Up March 23, 2020 Effective Immediately, Monday, 3/23 the following has been sent to all customers in unincorporated Downers Grove Township. March 22, 2020 Municipal Customers RE: COVID-19 Update Dear Valued Customers, In order to protect the health and welfare of our employees along with keeping our customers and public safe, effective March 23, 2020 we are temporarily making the following collection changes until further ...
- Meeting of the Township Board of Trustees – 3/19/20 March 18, 2020 The Township Board Meeting will be held at the Township office, as follows: Date: Thursday, March 19th, 2020 Where: Meeting Room – 4340 Prince Street, Downers Grove, IL When: 7:30 pm View and download the meeting agenda.
- Electronic Recycling Cancelled Until Further Notice March 16, 2020 The electronic recycling offered by the Township is cancelled until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Lawrence Anderson, Highway Commissioner
About the Supervisor
Please consider donating to FFDGTS a not-for-profit organization that supports programs and services offered by the Township that foster the independence and well being of older adults.
See other Charitable Organizations we support.