Teen Resiliency Workshops
Downers Grove Township, as a member of the Youth In Crisis Coalition, is pleased to promote events that reinforce our shared mission of helping youth. From our good friends and fellow coalition member NAMI
Trouble handling expectations, school, and stress? You’re normal, and we can equip you with some ways to deal better! Want to add some tools to your well-being toolbox? NAMI DuPage is pleased to offer half-day workshops for teens wanting to explore what resiliency looks like for them. Participants will walk away with exercises and tools they can practice themselves to help deal with stress.
Upcoming Dates and Locations:
- Saturday, December 15 for Junior High Students (grades 6-8)
- NAMI Office, Wheaton
- Saturday, January 12 for High School Students (grades 9-12)
- First United Methodist Church, Downers Grove
- Saturday, May 18 for Junior High Students (grades 6-8)
- Location and time to be determined
View the flyer for these events here:
Youth Program Director
115 N County Farm Rd, Wheaton 60187
Please consider donating to FFDGTS a not-for-profit organization that supports programs and services offered by the Township that foster the independence and well being of older adults.
See other Charitable Organizations we support.