The Vintage Times is a popular televised half-hour segment on topics of interest for older adults. Topics include: housing, transportation, mental/physical health, caregiving, finances and more. To obtain a tape of the shows check with your local libraries, park districts or our Township office. Questions and suggestions are welcome!
Watch Vintage Times on DGTV Channel 6 and AT&T U-verse Channel 99, Wednesdays- 6 PM & Thursdays- 9AM; Comcast Channel 19- Thursdays 6PM. Or Access it on the Village’s YouTube Channel:
- Community Adult Day Care
- Senior Scams & Frauds Part1&2
- Housing Options 101 Part1&2
- Property Tax Exemptions, Freezes and More
- LiHeap (Low Income Energy Assistance Program) “What you need to know”
- Low Vision Assistance and Information
- When Should I Get Physical Therapy
- Transportation Options for Older Adults
- Senior Living Expert
- DuPage County Community Services Part 1
- DuPage County Senior Services Part 2
The Banner News is a newsletter which provides timely information of special interest to senior citizens. The Banner News is mailed to township senior adult households.
*Please note that Downers Grove Police Department is no longer a drop off location for prescription medications.
Senior Services Coordinator
Downers Grove Township
Division of Human Services
- > Senior Services > Community Outreach
Please consider donating to FFDGTS a not-for-profit organization that supports programs and services offered by the Township that foster the independence and well being of older adults.
See other Charitable Organizations we support.