The Vintage Times is a popular televised half-hour segment on topics of interest for older adults. Topics include: housing, transportation, mental/physical health, caregiving, finances and more. To obtain a tape of the shows check with your local libraries, park districts or our Township office. Questions and suggestions are welcome!
Watch Vintage Times on DGTV Channel 6 and AT&T U-verse Channel 99, Wednesdays- 6 PM & Thursdays- 9AM; Comcast Channel 19- Thursdays 6PM. Or Access it on the Village’s YouTube Channel:
- Community Adult Day Care
- Senior Scams & Frauds Part1&2
- Housing Options 101 Part1&2
- Property Tax Exemptions, Freezes and More
- LiHeap (Low Income Energy Assistance Program) “What you need to know”
- Low Vision Assistance and Information
- When Should I Get Physical Therapy
- Transportation Options for Older Adults
- Senior Living Expert
- DuPage County Community Services Part 1
- DuPage County Senior Services Part 2
The Banner News is a newsletter which provides timely information of special interest to senior citizens. The Banner News is mailed to township senior adult households.
Senior Services Coordinator
Downers Grove Township
Division of Human Services
- > Senior Services > Community Outreach
Please consider donating to FFDGTS a not-for-profit organization that supports programs and services offered by the Township that foster the independence and well being of older adults.
See other Charitable Organizations we support.