Limited Passport Service To Resume Monday, August 17th
Limited passport service will resume Monday, August 17th, by appointment only, and on a trial basis.
- You must call ahead for a Passport appointment at 630-719-6610.
- No walk-ins are allowed.
- No priority services are available.
- Clients will have temperature taken and will answer a brief list of questions regarding current health before entering the building.
- Clients MUST wear a mask covering nose and mouth while in the building.
- Clients will be directed when they may temporarily remove their mask for a passport picture.
Hopefully we will be able to stay up and running on this service. We apologize in advance for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
Please consider donating to FFDGTS a not-for-profit organization that supports programs and services offered by the Township that foster the independence and well being of older adults.
See other Charitable Organizations we support.