Serving the youth and senior citizens. Human Services provides a variety of services which focus on helping people develop the skills and resources they need to live responsibly and independently and avoid more serious problems which require intensive intervention. Please see our specific program descriptions for more details on what we do and whom we serve. If you have any questions please call (630) 719-6670, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the Human Services Contact Form.
- Meeting of the Township Board of Trustees – 07/15/21 July 13, 2021The Township Board Meeting will be held at the Township office, as follows: Date: Thursday, 07/15/21 Where: Meeting Room – 4340 Prince Street, Downers Grove, IL When: 7:30 pm View and download the meeting agenda.
- DGT Offices Closed – 7/5/21 July 2, 2021The Township offices will be closed in observance of Independence Day on 7/5/21.
- Tree debris removal due to 6/20/21 tornado June 29, 2021The Downers Grove Township Highway Department will be by working through unincorporated areas to remove the tree debris from the parkway starting July 1st. Residents who experienced tree damage due to the tornado on June 20th, 2021, please have all tree debris moved to your parkway by July 1st, 2021 in order to have the ...
- Fish Pantry – Assisting Neighbors Affected by the Storm June 23, 2021Per Fish Pantry: Due to the storms and property damage, we welcome all neighbors needing food to the Downers Grove FISH Food pantry. Our food distribution hours are: Tuesdays: 4-6 PM Fridays: 8:30 – 11:30 AM To learn more, visit http://downersgrovefish.org
- Tornado Impacted Area June 23, 2021Dear Downers Grove Township Unincorporated Residents Re: Tornado Impacted Area For all those affected in unincorporated Downers Grove Township by Sunday’s tornado, the Township is working diligently with DuPage County to assist affected residents. All roads should be cleared by the end of the week. In addition, Com Ed has reported all electricity is back on. We have ...
Please consider donating to FFDGTS a not-for-profit organization that supports programs and services offered by the Township that foster the independence and well being of older adults.
See other Charitable Organizations we support.