The Downers Grove Township Highway Department maintains approximately 70 miles of roadway in the unincorporated areas of Downers Grove Township. The Highway Department has typically had the lowest cost per mile for maintenance of the nine townships in DuPage County.
- RFQ: Clarendon Hills Resurfacing Program (91st Street to 79th Street) June 26, 2020 In accordance with 23 CFR 172 et al and 50 ILCS 510 et al, Downers Grove Township Highway Department seeks Statements of Qualifications (“SOQ”) from Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) pre-qualified professional engineering firms interested in bidding Phase III Engineering for the Clarendon Hills Road Resurfacing (LAFO) between 91st Street and 79th Street utilizing STU ...
- DGT Offices Closed – Independence Day June 26, 2020 The Township offices will be closed in observance of Independence Day on July 3rd, 2020.
- Meeting of the Township Board of Trustees – 6/18/20 June 17, 2020 The Township Board Meeting will be held at the Township office, as follows: Date: Thursday, June 18th, 2020 Where: Meeting Room – 4340 Prince Street, Downers Grove, IL When: 7:30 pm View and download the meeting agenda.
- A Big, Thank you! May 22, 2020 A big thank you to Dan Lehman and IBM who brought our highway department crew lunch today. Their way of thanking “First Responders” in the community who have been working through the pandemic. – Thank you, Dan & IBM! – DGT HWY Crew Downers Grove Township Highway Crew
- Meeting of the Township Board of Trustees – 5/21/20 May 20, 2020 The Township Board Meeting will be held at the Township office, as follows: Date: Thursday, May 21st, 2020 Where: Meeting Room – 4340 Prince Street, Downers Grove, IL When: 7:30 pm View and download the meeting agenda.
About the Highway Commissioner
Please consider donating to FFDGTS a not-for-profit organization that supports programs and services offered by the Township that foster the independence and well being of older adults.
See other Charitable Organizations we support.