The Township Supervisor is Chief Executive Officer of the Township, Chairman of the Township Board of Trustees, and as Chief Operating Officer implements the Township policies and programs. The Supervisor directs General Assistance, and is the Township Pension Administrator. The Supervisor acts as Chief Financial Officer, prepares and presents budgets and levies to the board for their approval each year, and is the treasurer of all Township general funds and Township highway funds. The Supervisor also oversees the Human Services Department which provides programs and services for senior citizens and for youth aged 13 and under. The Supervisor works with villages, agencies and organizations within the township to promote services and programs that would be beneficial to the residents.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (630) 719-6610.
- Township Board Meeting – September 19th, 2019 September 18, 2019 The Township Board Meeting will be held at the Township office, as follows: Date: Thursday, September 19th, 2019 Where: Meeting Room – 4340 Prince Street, Downers Grove, IL When: 7:30 pm View and download the meeting agenda.
- FISH 50th Anniversary Celebration! September 11, 2019 Save the date and please join us to kick off the 50th Anniversary of the Downers Grove Area FISH Food Pantry & Community Services! See the flyer below for details, print it out, and we’ll see you there!
- 2nd Annual FFDGTS Fundraiser: Improving the Senior Experience! September 11, 2019 Mark your calendars to come out and support Friends For Downers Grove Township Seniors, dedicated to supporting Township social services! Here’s the link to donate! https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=ZWbK_PZQLHuy4XV8hZgXYdCBC5SLTePXi38ysVy1jMm6NB9Ree4ySGiBpKTH5FEyEEyDHW&country.x=US&locale.x=US
- First Read of Redevelopment Agreement With Village of Downers Grove September 11, 2019 On Tuesday September 10, 2019 the Village of Downers Grove took up a First Read of a proposed Redevelopment Agreement with Downers Grove Township to apply Ogden Avenue TIF dollars to the proposed facility project the Township has been working towards for the last three years. This agreement will help offset costs for compensatory ...
- Senior Survival Skills, “Can You Hear Me Now?” August 28, 2019 Please call to REGISTER now! On Thursday September 19th, from 11am to 1pm, please join us for the 5th Topic in our Senior Survival Series! Find out what you can do for yourself or a loved one in regards to aiding your hearing on a day-to-day basis. Bring home some valuable information. This event is ...
About the Supervisor
Fight The Bite
4340 Prince Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Main (630) 719-6600
Mon - Fri, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm