The Township Supervisor is Chief Executive Officer of the Township, Chairman of the Township Board of Trustees, and as Chief Operating Officer implements the Township policies and programs. The Supervisor directs General Assistance, and is the Township Pension Administrator. The Supervisor acts as Chief Financial Officer, prepares and presents budgets and levies to the board for their approval each year, and is the treasurer of all Township general funds and Township highway funds. The Supervisor also oversees the Human Services Department which provides programs and services for senior citizens and for youth aged 13 and under. The Supervisor works with villages, agencies and organizations within the township to promote services and programs that would be beneficial to the residents.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (630) 719-6610.
- Note to Residents in Unincorporated Areas Regarding Recent Snow -Caused Tree Damage November 8, 2019 Township crews have finished surveying damage and have picked up most tree damage that occured to trees on the Township’s unincorporated public right of ways (ROW). If there is damage remaining on trees in the public ROW, please contact the HIghway Department with an address. There is no scheduled pick up of damage on ...
- DGT Offices Closed – Veteran’s Day November 4, 2019 The Township offices will be closed in observance of Veteran’s Day on November 11th, 2019.
- Township Seniors Benefit from OktoberFest Fundraiser! October 31, 2019 The 2nd Annual Friends for Downers Grove Township Seniors (FFDGTS)OktoberFest Fundraiser took place on October 3rd at Oak Trace Senior Living, a Lifespace Community. Oak Trace generously hosted the event, which is dedicated to improving senior living for our township seniors. Funds went directly to supporting Township senior programs, activities, resources and providing equipment and ...
- 2020 Census-Taker Informational Meetings To Be Held At PRC Locations October 31, 2019 There are many ways to be a part of a census. First stand up and be counted. Second, you can apply to be a census taker! People’s Resource Center(s) (both Wheaton & Westmont) are hosting sessions with a representative from the US Census 2020 Team. They will be on hand to answer questions about how to apply, ...
- Pumpkin Smash! October 29, 2019 At both Downers Grove North and South campus parking lot locations, BYOP to a Pumpkin Smash!
About the Supervisor
Fight The Bite
4340 Prince Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Main (630) 719-6600
Mon - Fri, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm