The Township Supervisor is Chief Executive Officer of the Township, Chairman of the Township Board of Trustees, and is in charge of General Assistance. He is also treasurer of all town funds as well as those of the Road and Bridge. The Supervisor presents budgets and levies to the board for their approval each year. All checks must be signed by the Supervisor, as treasurer. The Supervisor works with villages, agencies and organizations within the township to promote services and programs that would be beneficial to the residents. He also oversees the Human Services Department. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call (630) 719-6610. Functions & Services Provided Financial Assistance Programs Human Services Mosquito Abatement Passports Cemeteries Recent News
- Did You Know? February 20, 2017 The Township is split up into nine different plow routes. It takes our crew 2 ½ hours to salt the routes and 4 hours to plow open the roads, making 2 passes on each street. If you have questions, please contact our Highway Department at (630) 719-6625.
- DGT Offices Closed – President’s Day February 20, 2017 The Township offices will be closed in observance of President’s Day on Monday, February 20th, 2017.
- Groot Refuse Available for Unincorporated Residents February 17, 2017 Residents participating in the Groot refuse service will be entering Year Two of a three year contract beginning April 1, 2017. February 2016 marked the beginning of a three year contract with Groot Industries Inc. to provide unincorporated residents of Downers Grove Township with competitively priced refuse service. There are four options available for residents ...
- Board Meeting Today – February 16th, 2017 February 16, 2017 The Township Board Meeting will be held at the Township office, as follows: Date: February 16th, 2017 Where: Meeting Room – 4340 Prince Street, Downers Grove, IL When: 7:30 pm View and download the meeting agenda.
- Did You Know? February 16, 2017 In Downers Grove Township there were 2,700 real estate transfers (sales) and in 2014, and the number is up to 2,865 in 2015. If you have questions, please contact our Assessor’s Office at (630) 719-6630.
Fight the Bite
4340 Prince Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Main (630) 719-6600
Mon - Fri, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm