The Township Supervisor is Chief Executive Officer of the Township, Chairman of the Township Board of Trustees, and as Chief Operating Officer implements the Township policies and programs. The Supervisor directs General Assistance, and is the Township Pension Administrator. The Supervisor acts as Chief Financial Officer, prepares and presents budgets and levies to the board for their approval each year, and is the treasurer of all Township general funds and Township highway funds. The Supervisor also oversees the Human Services Department which provides programs and services for senior citizens and for youth aged 13 and under. The Supervisor works with villages, agencies and organizations within the township to promote services and programs that would be beneficial to the residents.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (630) 719-6610.
- Document Shredding August 10! July 10, 2019 Saturday morning August 10, 2019 from 8:00 am to 11:00 am Downers Grove Township will hold a document shredding event with Accurate Document Destruction, Inc. at our Township Highway garage, located at 318 E. Quincy St, Westmont, IL 60559. This event is open to all Township residents. We ask residents limit their shred materials to two ...
- Help Friends for Downers Grove Township Help Seniors! July 9, 2019 Click on the image to get a close up on all the tasty details! FFDGTS is a tax deductible 501(c)3 that supports Downers Grove Township Senior Services.
- First Spray of Year Scheduled for Wednesday, July 3rd June 27, 2019 The first spray for mosquitoes for unincorporated DG Township will occur on Wednesday, July 3rd. The Township will be coordinating with as many municipalities as possible to maximize the coverage and effectiveness of the spray. Once again this year, govt agencies have deployed Township-wide larvicide tablet coverage, working to minimize and/or prevent hatching of mosquitoes ...
- DGT Offices Closed – Independence Day June 27, 2019 The Township offices will be closed in observance of Independence Day on July 4th & 5th, 2019.
- FISH Food Pantry Meeting Community Needs For 50 years June 19, 2019 A great write up in The Suburban Life about the FISH Pantry! We’re very proud to have been working in partnership with the FISH Pantry for over 36 years, and look forward to a brighter, more visible future serving those in need. You can read the full article here. You can find out much more about the ...
About the Supervisor
Fight The Bite
4340 Prince Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Main (630) 719-6600
Mon - Fri, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm