The Township Supervisor is Chief Executive Officer of the Township, Chairman of the Township Board of Trustees, and is in charge of General Assistance. He is also treasurer of all town funds as well as those of the Road and Bridge. The Supervisor presents budgets and levies to the board for their approval each year. All checks must be signed by the Supervisor, as treasurer. The Supervisor works with villages, agencies and organizations within the township to promote services and programs that would be beneficial to the residents. He also oversees the Human Services Department. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call (630) 719-6610.
- Reminder: DGT Offices Closed – Memorial Day May 22, 2017 The Township offices will be closed in observance of Memorial Day on Monday, May 29th, 2017.
- Did You Know? – One in four households in the United States… May 22, 2017 One in four households in the United States care for a loved one aged 50 or older. While family caregivers often enjoy caring for a loved one, they also may have high stress levels, health problems and financial uncertainties. DuPage County Senior Services has a Familly Caregiver Resource Center that provides information and assistance, respite ...
- Board Meeting Today – May 18th, 2017 May 18, 2017 The Township Board Meeting will be held at the Township office, as follows: Date: May 18th, 2017 Where: Meeting Room – 4340 Prince Street, Downers Grove, IL When: 7:30 pm View and download the meeting agenda.
- Protecting Against Credit Card Fraud May 16, 2017 Credit card fraud takes place every day in a variety of ways. You can’t always prevent it from happening, but you can create some obstacles and make it tougher for someone to get hold of your cards and card numbers. Treating your credit cards and account numbers like cash — that is, very carefully — ...
- Local Scam Call – May 2017 May 16, 2017 A number of DuPage County residents have been contacted by a local HVAC company with whom they had previously done business, saying that a component on their air conditioner unit had an “informal” recall because the surge protector, if left alone, might cause a fire. The company states that their technicians would disconnect the ...
About the Supervisor
Fight the Bite
4340 Prince Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Main (630) 719-6600
Mon - Fri, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm