The Township Supervisor is Chief Executive Officer of the Township, Chairman of the Township Board of Trustees, and is in charge of General Assistance. He is also treasurer of all town funds as well as those of the Road and Bridge. The Supervisor presents budgets and levies to the board for their approval each year. All checks must be signed by the Supervisor, as treasurer. The Supervisor works with villages, agencies and organizations within the township to promote services and programs that would be beneficial to the residents. He also oversees the Human Services Department. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call (630) 719-6610.
- Board Meeting – September 20th, 2018 September 17, 2018 The Township Board Meeting will be held at the Township office, as follows: Date: Thursday, September 20th, 2018 Where: Meeting Room – 4340 Prince Street, Downers Grove, IL When: 7:30 pm View and download the meeting agenda.
- Notice of Public Hearing September 17, 2018 On Thursday September 20th, 2018, at 7:15pm, Downers Grove Township will hold a Public Hearing regarding the application for, and intention to use if granted, Community Development Block Grant funds designated for Capital Projects that remove ADA non-compliant architectural barriers for employees and residents at the Downers Grove Township building, 4340 Prince Street, Downers Grove, ...
- DGT Office Closed – Labor Day August 30, 2018 The Township offices will be closed in observance of Labor Day on Monday, September 3rd, 2018.
- Coordinated Spray August 30th to Combat West Nile Virus Carrying Mosquitoes August 28, 2018 The Township will be participating in an application for adult mosquito control Thursday, August 30th, 2018 in the unincorporated areas of Downers Grove Township. Traps within the Township have had several positive collections for West Nile Virus carrying species, and the threat level has increased to level 3. The last adult mosquito control application in ...
- Temporary Disability Placards Available With Doctor’s Order Starting Sept. 4th August 27, 2018 Beginning Tuesday, September 4th, 2018, Downers Grove Township will begin offering temporary handicapped placards to permanent residents of Downers Grove Township. A Doctor’s Certification of Handicapped Stature is required for issuance of the temporary ninety (90) day placard. An Illinois Disabled Person Identification Card, issued by the Secretary of State Driver License Facility, can be ...
About the Supervisor
Fight the Bite
4340 Prince Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Main (630) 719-6600
Mon - Fri, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm