The Township Supervisor is Chief Executive Officer of the Township, Chairman of the Township Board of Trustees, and as Chief Operating Officer implements the Township policies and programs. The Supervisor directs General Assistance, and is the Township Pension Administrator. The Supervisor acts as Chief Financial Officer, prepares and presents budgets and levies to the board for their approval each year, and is the treasurer of all Township general funds and Township highway funds. The Supervisor also oversees the Human Services Department which provides programs and services for senior citizens and for youth aged 13 and under. The Supervisor works with villages, agencies and organizations within the township to promote services and programs that would be beneficial to the residents.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (630) 719-6610.
- Township Board Meeting – May 16th, 2019 May 15, 2019 The Township Board Meeting will be held at the Township office, as follows: Date: Thursday, May 16th, 2019 Where: Meeting Room – 4340 Prince Street, Downers Grove, IL When: 7:30 pm View and download the meeting agenda.
- Mod Pizza Day! April 19, 2019 Looking for some good eats? Looking for something new to try out? MOD PIZZA at 1022 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove is hosting a fundraiser for Friends for Downers Grove Township Seniors on Tuesday, April 30 from 10:30am – 9:00pm. Bring in the attached flyer and they will credit FFDGTS. All dollars go toward supporting DG ...
- Township Offices Closing Early At 3pm Friday April 19 April 18, 2019 Downers Grove Township offices will close at 3pm on April 19, 2019 Thank you.
- Upcoming Webinar on Prescription Drugs & Addiction April 18, 2019 Sign-up now for this extremely informative webinar on Safe Prescribing Practices. No matter what the age, prescription drugs are a part of our daily lives, in so much as they help reduce the effects of illness, eliminate sickness, manage pain and improve upon the consequences of chronic diseases. However, the water has been muddied in ...
- Westmont Second Annual Spring Fling April 18, 2019 Calling all Seniors and Older Adults! This is your chance to learn about the many services that are available to you in your local area. Westmont Park District Community Center is hosting this interactive event on Friday, May 3rd from 8:30am until noon. In addition to gathering information on local resources, there will be speakers ...
About the Supervisor
Fight The Bite
4340 Prince Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Main (630) 719-6600
Mon - Fri, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm