The Township Supervisor is Chief Executive Officer of the Township, Chairman of the Township Board of Trustees, and is in charge of General Assistance. He is also treasurer of all town funds as well as those of the Road and Bridge. The Supervisor presents budgets and levies to the board for their approval each year. All checks must be signed by the Supervisor, as treasurer. The Supervisor works with villages, agencies and organizations within the township to promote services and programs that would be beneficial to the residents. He also oversees the Human Services Department. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call (630) 719-6610.
- Did You Know? – Children are out of school about 20-25 hours… June 19, 2017 Children are out of school about 20-25 hours per week while most parents are at work- this is often called the “after school gap.” Self care and boredom will increase the likelihood that children will experiment with drugs and alcohol by 50%! (afterschoolalliance.org)
- Township Seeks Replacement for Trustee Vacancy June 16, 2017 Township Supervisor Mark Thoman will accept applicant information for a Township Trustee vacancy on the Board of Trustees that will occur effective June 30th, 2017. Interested residents should mail, email, or drop off a resume and cover letter on or before 4:30pm on Friday June 30, 2017. No applicants will be accepted after this date. State ...
- Board Meeting Today – June 15th, 2017 June 15, 2017 The Township Board Meeting will be held at the Township office, as follows: Date: June 15th, 2017 Where: Meeting Room – 4340 Prince Street, Downers Grove, IL When: 7:30 pm View and download the meeting agenda.
- Reminder: Board Meeting – June 15th, 2017 June 8, 2017 The Township Board Meeting will be held at the Township office, as follows: Date: June 15th, 2017 Where: Meeting Room – 4340 Prince Street, Downers Grove, IL When: 7:30 pm View and download the meeting agenda.
- Charity Fraud June 7, 2017 Someone contacts you asking for a donation to a charity. It sounds like a group you have heard of, it seems real, and you want to help. Before you give to a charity it is important to do some research. By finding out as much as you can about the charity, you can avoid fraudsters ...
About the Supervisor
Fight the Bite
4340 Prince Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Main (630) 719-6600
Mon - Fri, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm