The Downers Grove Township Highway Department maintains approximately 70 miles of roadway in the unincorporated areas of Downers Grove Township. The Highway Department has typically had the lowest cost per mile for maintenance of the nine townships in DuPage County.
- Did You Know? – Downers Grove Township employs… September 25, 2017 Downers Grove Township employs Human Services staff and a Case Worker who can provide information, resources, assistance (if qualified), connections, collaborations and education for youth and help for seniors. For more information on our programs, visit our website at www.dgtownship.com or call us at (630) 719.6610.
- Did You Know? – Advance Health Care Directives are written, legal instructions… September 11, 2017 Advance Health Care Directives are written, legal instructions that enable you to express how you want to be treated if you are seriously ill and unable to speak for yourself. A Living Will describes the type and extent of medical treatment that you desire for end-of-life medical care. A Durable Power of Attorney for Health ...
- Did You Know? – The General Assistance office takes applications for… August 28, 2017 The General Assistance office takes applications for the Low Income Energey Assistance Program (LIHEAP). LIHEAP is a program that helps with heating bills during the winter season. For qualifying households, a one-time payment is made directly to both heating and electricity suppliers. The program cycle runs from September to the end of May each year. ...
- Did You Know? – Learning how to frame goals… August 14, 2017 Learning how to frame goals as SMART goals and being willing to adjust them to get SMARTer is an important skill that would help every student get off to a better start and have a better school year, this year and into the future. https://www.edutopia.org/blog/smart-goal-setting-with-students-maurice-elias Life Skills teachers teach middle school students how to set ...
- Did You Know? – Downers Grove Township provides a… July 31, 2017 Downers Grove Township provides a Prescription Drug Savings Program with a Coast2CoastRX Card. For more information contact our Supervisor’s Office at (630) 719-6610 or visit the following link: http://www.dgtownship.com/?s=Coast+to+Coast
About the Highway Commissioner
Fight the Bite
4340 Prince Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Main (630) 719-6600
Mon - Fri, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm