The Town Clerk is vested with many duties and responsibilities throughout the year. Some of the legal responsibilities are maintaining records for the township and highway departments, administering oaths, taking township board minutes and completing the proper filings with the county and state. Many other duties are performed by the Town Clerk, such as: creating agendas and board meeting packets, conducting the annual town meeting, arranging press releases and public notices, serving as Freedom of Information Act Officer and your Local Election Official. If you have questions, please email email@example.com or call the Town Clerk’s office at (630) 719-6613.
Board Meetings are on the third Thursday of each month at 7:30 p.m. and are held in the Meeting Room at the Township office, 4340 Prince Street, Downers Grove, IL 60515.
Functions & Services Provided
- Public Notice – Board Meeting 9/7/17 Cancelled August 21, 2017 PUBLIC NOTICE NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE DOWNERS GROVE TOWNSHIP BOARD OF TRUSTEE MEETING ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2017, 7:30 PM IS CANCELLED.
- Public Notice – Notice Inviting Bids August 21, 2017 PUBLIC NOTICE NOTICE INVITING BIDS Downers Grove Township is now accepting bids for Installation of an Outside Stairwell Project to the Basement. Bid packages can be picked up in the Downers Grove Township office, 4340 Prince St Downers Grove IL, 60515 starting on Friday, August 25, 2017. 630-719-6610. The Township reserves the right ...
- Board Meeting Today – August 17th, 2017 August 17, 2017 The Township Board Meeting will be held at the Township office, as follows: Date: August 17th, 2017 Where: Meeting Room – 4340 Prince Street, Downers Grove, IL When: 7:30 pm View and download the meeting agenda.
- DGT – Insurance Providor Presentations August 16, 2017 DOWNERS GROVE TOWNSHIP INSURANCE PROVIDER PRESENTATIONS Location: 4340 Prince Street, Downers Grove, IL 60515 When: Monday, August 21, 2017 HEALTH CARE PROVIDER PRESENTERS: 11:00 AM – STUMM INSURANCE – MR. DAVID ENK 1:30 PM – USI INSURANCE SERVICES – MR. GREG MELLINGER TBD – BLUE STONE ADVISORS – MR. MICHAEL RITTENHOUSE PLEASE NOTE: THERE WILL BE NO DISCUSSION AMONG BOARD ...
- Did You Know? – Learning how to frame goals… August 14, 2017 Learning how to frame goals as SMART goals and being willing to adjust them to get SMARTer is an important skill that would help every student get off to a better start and have a better school year, this year and into the future. https://www.edutopia.org/blog/smart-goal-setting-with-students-maurice-elias Life Skills teachers teach middle school students how to set ...
About the Clerk
Fight the Bite
4340 Prince Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Main (630) 719-6600
Mon - Fri, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm