The Town Clerk is vested with many duties and responsibilities throughout the year. Some of the legal responsibilities are maintaining records for the township and highway departments, administering oaths, taking township board minutes and completing the proper filings with the county and state. Many other duties are performed by the Town Clerk, such as: creating agendas and board meeting packets, conducting the annual town meeting, arranging press releases and public notices, serving as Freedom of Information Act Officer and your Local Election Official. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Town Clerk’s office at (630) 719-6613. Board Meetings are on the third Thursday of each month at 7:30 p.m. and are held in the Meeting Room at the Township office, 4340 Prince Street, Downers Grove, IL 60515. Downloads Board Meeting Agenda and Minutes Freedom of Information Request Form American With Disabilities Act (ADA) Prevailing Wages Ordinance Functions & Services Provided Maintains records for the Township Creates Board meeting agendas Takes Board meeting minutes Conducts the annual town meeting Serves as local election official Recent News
- Did You Know? February 20, 2017 The Township is split up into nine different plow routes. It takes our crew 2 ½ hours to salt the routes and 4 hours to plow open the roads, making 2 passes on each street. If you have questions, please contact our Highway Department at (630) 719-6625.
- Board Meeting Today – February 16th, 2017 February 16, 2017 The Township Board Meeting will be held at the Township office, as follows: Date: February 16th, 2017 Where: Meeting Room – 4340 Prince Street, Downers Grove, IL When: 7:30 pm View and download the meeting agenda.
- Did You Know? February 16, 2017 In Downers Grove Township there were 2,700 real estate transfers (sales) and in 2014, and the number is up to 2,865 in 2015. If you have questions, please contact our Assessor’s Office at (630) 719-6630.
- Board Meeting Agenda – February 16th, 2017 February 13, 2017 The following agenda was added to the website. Agenda – 02/16/2017 Click here to see a listing of all the Board Meeting agendas and minutes. Laura Hois Township Clerk Phone: (630) 719-6613 Fax: (630) 719-6608
- Office early closings for Wednesday February 15, 2017 February 13, 2017 Dear Residents, The Township offices will observe special hours on Wednesday February 15, 2017, in observance of the passing of Township Assessor, Theresa Cockrell. The Assessors Office will close at 12 pm and the Supervisors Office will close at 3pm. Regular office hours resume on Thursday, February 16, 2017. Thank you for your understanding as we mourn our friend ...
Fight the Bite
4340 Prince Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Main (630) 719-6600
Mon - Fri, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm