The Town Clerk is vested with many duties and responsibilities throughout the year. Some of the legal responsibilities are maintaining records for the township and highway departments, administering oaths, taking township board minutes and completing the proper filings with the county and state. Many other duties are performed by the Town Clerk, such as: creating agendas and board meeting packets, conducting the annual town meeting, arranging press releases and public notices, serving as Freedom of Information Act Officer and your Local Election Official. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Town Clerk’s office at (630) 719-6613.
Board Meetings are on the third Thursday of each month at 7:30 p.m. and are held in the Meeting Room at the Township office, 4340 Prince Street, Downers Grove, IL 60515.
Functions & Services Provided
- Legal Notice – DGT Annual Meeting March 16, 2018 LEGAL NOTICE DOWNERS GROVE TOWNSHIP ANNUAL TOWN MEETING NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN to the legal voters, residents of the Township of Downers Grove in the county of DuPage and the State of Illinois, that the Annual Town Meeting of said Township will take place on: Tuesday April 10, 2018 being the second Tuesday of said month at 7:30 P.M. ...
- Board Meeting – March 15th, 2018 March 12, 2018 The Township Board Meeting will be held at the Township office, as follows: Date: Thursday, March 15th, 2018 Where: Meeting Room – 4340 Prince Street, Downers Grove, IL When: 7:00 pm View and download the meeting agenda.
- Annual Town Meeting February 23, 2018 The Annual Town Meeting will be held on April 10th at Ashyana Banquets in Downers Grove, IL. Doors open at 6:15 pm, doors close at 7:30 pm.
- Legal Notice/Public Notice – Notice of Public Hearing on the Township Road District Budget February 12, 2018 Notice is hereby given that a Tentative Budget and Appropriation Ordinance for ROAD PURPOSES for the TOWNSHIP OF DOWNERS GROVE, in the County of DuPage, State of Illinois, for the fiscal year beginning March 1, 2018 and ending February 28, 2019 will be on file and conveniently available for public inspection at 4340 Prince Street, ...
- Legal Notice/Public Notice – Notice of Public Hearing on the Township Budget February 12, 2018 Notice is hereby given that a Tentative Budget and Appropriation Ordinance for the TOWNSHIP OF DOWNERS GROVE, in the County of DuPage, State of Illinois, for the fiscal year beginning March 1, 2018 and ending February 28, 2019 will be on file and conveniently available for public inspection at 4340 Prince Street, Downers Grove, Illinois, ...
About the Clerk
4340 Prince Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Main (630) 719-6600
Mon - Fri, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm