Questions and information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (630) 719-6630. Please provide a daytime contact number and either the parcel number or property address.
- Assessment Appeal Forum Presentation Slides Thank you to all our neighbors who came out to the forum this past Saturday at the DG Public Library. It was an honor to meet each of you. We hope our presentation was helpful. Below please find a copy of our presentation for those who were unable to attend. Assessment Appeal Forum Presentation Slides Gregory A. Boltz Assessor Downers ...
- Did You Know? – Advance Health Care Directives are written, legal instructions… Advance Health Care Directives are written, legal instructions that enable you to express how you want to be treated if you are seriously ill and unable to speak for yourself. A Living Will describes the type and extent of medical treatment that you desire for end-of-life medical care. A Durable Power of Attorney for Health ...
- Understand & Learn How To Appeal Your Property Taxes Please join State Rep. David Olsen and Downers Grove Township Assessor Greg Boltz on Saturday, September 9th, from 10am-12pm at the Downers Grove Library. Rep Olsen and Assessor Boltz will be joined by Assessor John Trowbridge from Lisle Township, and Assessor Jean Kelly from DuPage Township, Will County presenting this session. There will also be ...
- Did You Know? – The General Assistance office takes applications for… The General Assistance office takes applications for the Low Income Energey Assistance Program (LIHEAP). LIHEAP is a program that helps with heating bills during the winter season. For qualifying households, a one-time payment is made directly to both heating and electricity suppliers. The program cycle runs from September to the end of May each year. ...
- Understand & Learn How To Appeal Your Property Taxes Please join State Rep. Patti Bellock and Downers Grove Township Assessor Greg Boltz to learn about the process for determining your property taxes and how to appeal if you are being over-assessed. Thursday. September 7th Kettering Hall The Community House 415 W. Eighth Street, Hinsdale Please RSVP by contacting State Rep. Patti Bellock’s office at 630-852-8633 or visit www.repbellock,com for ...
About the Assessor
Fight the Bite
4340 Prince Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Main (630) 719-6600
Mon - Fri, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm