Questions and information, please email email@example.com or call (630) 719-6630. Please provide a daytime contact number and either the parcel number or property address.
- Understanding & Appealing Your Property Tax Bill On Saturday, June 16th a Community Meeting took place at the Woodridge Public Library hosted by State Representative David Olsen. The panel of Assessors included: Downers Grove Township, Gregory Boltz, Lisle Township, John Trowbridge and DuPage Township, Jean Kelly. The following is their presentation on how to understand and appeal your property tax bill. Understanding & ...
- Understanding & Appealing Your Property Tax Assessment Please join State Representative DAVID S. OLSEN and Downers Grove Township Assessor Greg Boltz, Lisle Township Assessor John Trowbridge and DuPage Township Assessor Jean Kelly to learn about the process for determining your property taxes and how to appeal if you believe you are being over-assessed. Because space is limited, RSVPs are appreciated. To RSVP, please ...
- 2017 Tax Bills The 2017 tax bills will be mailed Friday, April 27th, 2018 by the DuPage County Treasurer. Tax bill payments are due June 1st & August 31st, 2018. The assessed values and tax bill amounts listed in the Parcel Search reflect the final 2017 assessments, tax rates and tax bill amounts. Payment deadline to avoid publication of ...
- Changes to the Senior Citizens’ Assessment Freeze Homestead Exemption for 2018 Who is eligible? To qualify you must: establish age, ownership and residency, by applying for the Senior Homestead Exemption (which requires you to be age 65 by December 31st of the assessment year for which the application is made). have a total household income (before deductions) of $55,000 or less for the calendar year prior the application year. Effective ...
- Board of Review Final Assessments 2017 Parcel data and values updated on Wednesday, March 21st, 2018. The 2017 assessments include the Supervisor of Assessments equalization factor of 1.0478. The assessments displayed are the FINAL 2017 ASSESSED VALUES, which include Board of Review decisions, as well as Township, County and State equalization. The Board of Review will mail the 2017 decision notices on 3/21/18. Parcel ...
About the Assessor
Fight the Bite
4340 Prince Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Main (630) 719-6600
Mon - Fri, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm