Questions and information, please email email@example.com or call (630) 719-6630. Please provide a daytime contact number and either the parcel number or property address.
- Changes to the Senior Citizens’ Assessment Freeze Homestead Exemption for 2018 Who is eligible? To qualify you must: establish age, ownership and residency, by applying for the Senior Homestead Exemption (which requires you to be age 65 by December 31st of the assessment year for which the application is made). have a total household income (before deductions) of $55,000 or less for the calendar year prior the application year. Effective ...
- Board of Review Final Assessments 2017 Parcel data and values updated on Wednesday, March 21st, 2018. The 2017 assessments include the Supervisor of Assessments equalization factor of 1.0478. The assessments displayed are the FINAL 2017 ASSESSED VALUES, which include Board of Review decisions, as well as Township, County and State equalization. The Board of Review will mail the 2017 decision notices on 3/21/18. Parcel ...
- Did You Know? – Downers Grove Township houses the Fish Food Pantry… Downers Grove Township houses the Fish Food Pantry within our building. This non-profit organization provides much needed food and clothing and has been in existence for almost 48 years, 32 of those years at the township.
- Did You Know? – A host of statistics suggests that American children are experiencing stress… A host of statistics suggests that American children are experiencing stress at new levels: suicides among adolescents have quadrupled since the 1950s; only 36 percent of 7th graders agreed with the statement “I am happy with my life;” http://www.greatschools.org/gk/articles/how-stress-affects-your-child/ Middle School students are offered stress management lessons by our Life Skills Teachers. For further information about ...
- Did You Know? – An AARP Smart Driver Course will be held on.. An AARP Smart Driver Course will be held on Saturday February 11, 2017, 8am – 4pm at the township office. Drivers age 50 or older will learn defensive driving techniques, safe driving strategies, new traffic laws, and rules of the road. Participants will qualify for a discount on their car insurance. Lunch is provided. Call ...
About the Assessor
Fight the Bite
4340 Prince Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Main (630) 719-6600
Mon - Fri, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm