Questions and information, please email email@example.com or call (630) 719-6630. Please provide a daytime contact number and either the parcel number or property address.
- Did You Know? – Learning how to frame goals… Learning how to frame goals as SMART goals and being willing to adjust them to get SMARTer is an important skill that would help every student get off to a better start and have a better school year, this year and into the future. https://www.edutopia.org/blog/smart-goal-setting-with-students-maurice-elias Life Skills teachers teach middle school students how to set ...
- Did You Know? – Downers Grove Township provides a… Downers Grove Township provides a Prescription Drug Savings Program with a Coast2CoastRX Card. For more information contact our Supervisor’s Office at (630) 719-6610 or visit the following link: http://www.dgtownship.com/?s=Coast+to+Coast
- Did You Know? – There are fifty-seven banks… There are fifty-seven banks, savings and loans and credit unions currently being assessed in Downers Grove Township.
- Did You Know? – Teens who do not participate in after school…. Teens who do not participate in after school programs/activities are nearly 3X more likely to skip school classes, use marijuana and other drugs, drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes and engage in sexual activity. (afterschoolalliance.org)
- Did You Know? – There are seven primary villages… There are seven primary villages within Downers Grove Township: Burr Ridge, Clarendon Hills, Darien, Downers Grove, Hinsdale, Westmont and Willowbrook. As of the 2010 U.S. Census, the population was 146,795 and it contained 60,438 housing units.
About the Assessor
Fight the Bite
4340 Prince Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Main (630) 719-6600
Mon - Fri, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm