Questions and information, please email email@example.com or call (630) 719-6630. Please provide a daytime contact number and either the parcel number or property address.
- 2018 Assessments & Publication The 2018 assessments will be available on our Parcel Search on Tuesday, November 27th, 2018. The 2018 assessments include the Supervisor of Assessments equalization factor of 1.0392. This assessment is subject to future County and State equalization. After publication a property owner has 30 days to file an appeal with the DuPage County Board of ...
- Job Posting: Deputy Assessor @ DGT Assessor’s Office Title: Deputy Assessor Position Type: Full-Time with Benefits Department: Assessor’s Office Reports To: Assessor & Others as designated by the Assessor Summary Assist in the coordination of the day-to-day operations of the Township Assessor’s Office including mass appraisal of all property subject to valuation. Essential Duties and Responsibilities The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed ...
- Understanding & Appealing Your Property Tax Bill On Saturday, June 16th a Community Meeting took place at the Woodridge Public Library hosted by State Representative David Olsen. The panel of Assessors included: Downers Grove Township, Gregory Boltz, Lisle Township, John Trowbridge and DuPage Township, Jean Kelly. The following is their presentation on how to understand and appeal your property tax bill. Understanding & ...
- Understanding & Appealing Your Property Tax Assessment Please join State Representative DAVID S. OLSEN and Downers Grove Township Assessor Greg Boltz, Lisle Township Assessor John Trowbridge and DuPage Township Assessor Jean Kelly to learn about the process for determining your property taxes and how to appeal if you believe you are being over-assessed. Because space is limited, RSVPs are appreciated. To RSVP, please ...
- 2017 Tax Bills The 2017 tax bills will be mailed Friday, April 27th, 2018 by the DuPage County Treasurer. Tax bill payments are due June 1st & August 31st, 2018. The assessed values and tax bill amounts listed in the Parcel Search reflect the final 2017 assessments, tax rates and tax bill amounts. Payment deadline to avoid publication of ...
About the Assessor
Fight the Bite
4340 Prince Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Main (630) 719-6600
Mon - Fri, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm