Questions and information, please email email@example.com or call (630) 719-6630. Please provide a daytime contact number and either the parcel number or property address.
- Did You Know? – There are fifty-seven banks… There are fifty-seven banks, savings and loans and credit unions currently being assessed in Downers Grove Township.
- Did You Know? – Teens who do not participate in after school…. Teens who do not participate in after school programs/activities are nearly 3X more likely to skip school classes, use marijuana and other drugs, drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes and engage in sexual activity. (afterschoolalliance.org)
- Did You Know? – There are seven primary villages… There are seven primary villages within Downers Grove Township: Burr Ridge, Clarendon Hills, Darien, Downers Grove, Hinsdale, Westmont and Willowbrook. As of the 2010 U.S. Census, the population was 146,795 and it contained 60,438 housing units.
- State Rep David Olsen holds Senior event The Township was pleased to participate in State Rep David Olsen’s first Senior Fair event. The majority of House District 81 is in our Township,. Rep. Olsen’s commitment to his senior constituents is commendable. Township Senior Services Coordinator Hanna Benioff, Trustee Karen Kelly, and Office Manager Joan Nichols handed out information on senior services to hundreds ...
- Did You Know? – In 2016 there were a total of 58,557 parcels… In 2016 there were a total of 58,557 parcels in Downers Grove Township. 57,321 were locally assessed parcels and 1,236 were non-homestead exemption parcels. If you have questions, you can contact our Assessor’s Office at (630) 719-6630.
About the Assessor
Fight the Bite
4340 Prince Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Main (630) 719-6600
Mon - Fri, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm