Questions and information, please email email@example.com or call (630) 719-6630. Please provide a daytime contact number and either the parcel number or property address. Functions & Services Provided Property Exemptions Property Value Parcel Information Search Recent News
- Did You Know? The Township is split up into nine different plow routes. It takes our crew 2 ½ hours to salt the routes and 4 hours to plow open the roads, making 2 passes on each street. If you have questions, please contact our Highway Department at (630) 719-6625.
- Did You Know? In Downers Grove Township there were 2,700 real estate transfers (sales) and in 2014, and the number is up to 2,865 in 2015. If you have questions, please contact our Assessor’s Office at (630) 719-6630.
- Office early closings for Wednesday February 15, 2017 Dear Residents, The Township offices will observe special hours on Wednesday February 15, 2017, in observance of the passing of Township Assessor, Theresa Cockrell. The Assessors Office will close at 12 pm and the Supervisors Office will close at 3pm. Regular office hours resume on Thursday, February 16, 2017. Thank you for your understanding as we mourn our friend ...
- Did You Know? Among the services that our Township provides are: passport application and pictures, RTA application and Dial-A-Ride registration, help with your gas and electric bill through the LIHEAP program and a prescription drug savings program called- Coast2CoastRXCard. If you have questions, please contact our Supervisor’s Office at (630) 719-6610.
- Gone But Not Forgotten The township is deeply saddened to inform you that Theresa A. Cockrell, Downers Grove Township Assessor, passed away today, February, 9th, 2017. Theresa has dedicated over 35 years of service to the township, initially as a clerk before being appointed to Assessor in 1983. She has proudly served the residents of the largest township in ...
Fight the Bite
4340 Prince Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Main (630) 719-6600
Mon - Fri, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm