2018 Tax Bills & Calendar of Events
The 2018 tax bills will be mailed Tuesday, April 30th, 2019 by the DuPage County Treasurer. Tax bill payments are due June 3rd & September 3rd, 2018.
The assessed values and tax bill amounts listed in the Parcel Search reflect the final 2018 assessments, tax rates and tax bill amounts. Payment deadline to avoid publication of delinquent taxes in newspaper is October 9th, 2019.
2018 Tax Year Calendar of Events
- 06/03/19 1st installment due date
- 06/04/19 Per Illinois State Statute, 1½ % interest per month due on late payments
- 09/03/19 2nd installment due date
- 09/04/19 Per Illinois State Statute, 1½ % interest per month due on late payments
- 09/11/19 Sub-tax may be paid by tax buyer between 9:00 am – 3:00 pm (but, if going to deed (3rd year of non-payment), tax buyer may pay
tax amount on May 8th)
- 10/09/19 Payment deadline to avoid publication of delinquent taxes in newspaper
- 10/21/19 During this week, delinquent taxes are published in the newspaper
- 10/31/19 Last day to pay using the online payment system
- 10/31/19 Last day to use personal checks for payment
- 10/31/19 Delinquent bills mailed
- 11/01/19 Cash, cashier’s checks or money orders (certified funds) are required for payment
- 11/08/19 Last day to pay with credit/debit cards at the Treasurer’s Office
- 11/13/19 Certified payment must be received in the Treasurer’s Office before 4:30 pm to avoid property tax being offered at tax sale
- 11/13/19 Last day to pay. Must be received in the office by 4:30 pm.
- 11/14/19 Property tax sale for unpaid 2018 taxes begins at 9:00 am today. No tax payments will be accepted today.
Gregory A Boltz
Phone: (630) 719-6630
Fight The Bite
4340 Prince Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Main (630) 719-6600
Mon - Fri, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm